Thursday, September 3, 2009

Month One

A month can have 28 to 31 days, and I like months with 31 days because:
1) I am a 31st day baby,
2) 31 days psychologically appear to represent gaining more time in that month (and I love gained time),
3) My anniversary falls on 31st :)

Einstein had his theories of relativity of time and I had been amused by his observation:

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."

It suggests that time flies when it is spent on something enjoyable and I find that mostly true and apt. In the past month I have experienced that a lot on a daily basis as the clock sped towards 12 so quickly. But yet paradoxically, the month itself had seemed pretty loooong. In fact it felt more like double, or even triple the length. So much had happened; so much had been shared that it doesn't feel like a red-egged day at all, but it was undoutedly it, and a happy one!

Every person looks for a different kind of love. I don't consciously think of a laundry wish-list though as I grew over the years, I had a pretty good sense of what I liked and what I didn't like. Such lists are to me, like buying lottery. You can wish and hope but good luck to you for having the right set of numbers on the right day. So I don't quite bother trying to place a bet & making such a list in the first place. But, as I got to know mr melty better and better, he was/is the kind of person that was a perfect fit to my unconscious accumulation of likes and nots :)

Who has a good natured heart.
Who is talented.
Who is cute.
Who is humble even with his smarts.
Who is nice to everyone.
Who is caring.
Who is loving.
Who loves his family and treats them well and with respect.
Who is patient.
Who is willing to teach.
Who is willing to give.
Who doesn't ask for things in return.
Who wants to enjoy what I enjoy.
Who takes a genuine interest in everything about me and what I love.
Who is trustworthy.
Who just wants to love me in everyway possible.
Who wants to do silly things with me.
Who wants to do interesting things with me.
Who wants to make me happy everyday.
Who makes me want to make him happy everyday.
Who is not self-centred.
Who can inspire me.
Who can engage me.
Who is interesting.
Who I want to explore the world with, because I know it would only be fun.
Who has a good sense of humour.
Who has perspectives.
Who has good taste.
Who loves music.
Who cares for the right things in life.
Who knows what are the important things in life.
Who has the right attitude.
Who has an awesome character.
Who would want to have an adventure book with me.
Who I want to hold hands with.
Who makes me feel lucky.
Who I can unreservedly love.
Who unreservedly loves me back.

Happy!!! :)







No comments: