The 1st polaroid shot taken of me was probably when I was about 4. It was with Santa Claus somewhere in Singapore. I remember fearing the big guy (and I had to sit on his lap) and so the picture wasn't very happy-christmasy haha. Despite this experience, I really do like polaroid shots. Its 1 take and that's it. And you can only have 1 copy of the picture.
Polaroid shots also tend to have a special emotive quality to it; making the picture look film-like and more intense. It gives me a 1960-ish feel, a period I associate with good fun, exploration and freedom. So I was happy to come across this website (from ZB's article) which converts pictures to have that same look and feel. Hurray to good technology!
Lovin' my nephew and niece~
It is even intelligent enough to automatically crop away the unnecessary in the picture! Impressed:)
No comments:
Post a Comment