Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Keeping

my memory space is but so much. so, i have decided to archive some nice findings here which i wanna come back to. my virtual inspiration board!

absolutely cute cushion flowerpot which looks deceptively simple to make. and i am recently in love with letterpress stationery. i like the texture, the colours, the illustrations. for some reason, every letterpress designer seems to have the same kind of look and whimsical feel generally. i haven't seen any ugly and undesirable ones yet.

Meant to educate the young, but i thought its a pretty cute travel rememberance idea for the places we are to go tgt. putting things into grids somehow appeal to me.


Another grid form + perpetual calendar which i like.
I want to handmake / photograph for one!


1 comment:

. said...

I like the photo calendar concept! wish I have the time to do that!